11pm - Late / 18+
Get your motor running.... This January we’re giving away a car!
The more times you come to Fang the greater chance you have of winning!
You need to be it, to win it...
🚗 Fang Main Hall : Rock / Alt / Punk / Mosh Anthems
🚗 Up The Stairs : Pop / Indie / Allsorts
🚗 Lounge : Cocktails / Premiums / Craft
To Enter get yourself to The Empire any Friday Night in Jan.
See full T's & C's below.
💚 The Bank Holiday Beast Returns 💚 It's Good Friday 💚 It's time.... to get SHREKED
💚 Four Heroic Rooms of Ogre The Top Fang Fairy-tale Mayhem...
Rock Hall / Pop Floor / SHREK SOUNDTRACKS ROOM! / Special Guests in The Chapel
💚 Party Props galore - Donkeys, Little Pigs, Ogre Ears and loads more swamp tat
💚 Get Shreked on our exclusive bar menu inc. Mudslides, Ogre's Blood, The Gingey and More!
💚 Monstrous Prizes for all Costume Efforts...! Show us what you got
11pm - Dead Late
THE MIGHTY MIDDLESBROUGH EMPIRE
18+ BRING ID
INSTA / TWEET / SNAP : @Fangboro
Full Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. No purchase necessary*
3. Promotion Period: This Promotion open 23:00 BST on the 3/1/2020 and closes on either 02:59 GMT on 1/2/2020
4. To Enter either:
◦ Visit The Middlesbrough Empire, Corporation Rd, Middlesbrough on any Friday in January 2020 and fill out an entry slip. Doors open 11pm. Last Entry is 2am.
◦ Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Name, Mobile Number and Date of Birth.
5. Maximum of 5 entries per person via any route during the Promotion Period.
6. The Prize: One winner will win the following prize:
◦ Car Prize: 1 fully working, MOT tested Car of the Promoters choice.
7 Further Car Prize Details and Conditions:
a The winner will be required to prove they are a resident of the United Kingdom may be required to provide a valid driving license prior to the delivery of the Prize.
b The Prize may either be delivered to the winner’s address or the winner may collect the Prize in person. If the winner collects the car in person from the Address mentioned in Point 4.
c When collecting the car insurance is not included. If the Prize is to be driven on a public highway, insurance cover must be obtained by the winner(s) prior to the delivery of the Prize.
d All tax requirements in relation to the Prize is the responsibility of the winner.
e If the winner is from Northern Ireland, the Prize can be driven with UK number plates legally. If the winner chooses to change to local number plates, this will be at their expense.
f The Prize will be provided with a MOT test valid for 6 months.
g The Prize will be provided with a full tank of petrol.
8. Winner Selection: One winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period.
9. Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted by the mobile number provided on entry within 5 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize, within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award that Prize as a bonus in a different promotion.
10. The winner will be contacted within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to organise their Prize .
11. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
12. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries .
13. The Promoter may refuse to award the Prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant’s fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these Terms and Conditions .
14. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law .
15. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations .
16. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely for the purposes of this Promotion by the Promoter and/or by any agent appointed by it to assist with running the Promotion on behalf of the Promoter and will not be disclosed to any other parties.
17. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions
18. The promoter reserves the right to remove and cancel this competition at any time.
Promoter: The Middlesbrough Empire, Corporation Rd, Middlesbrough